Our floor sanding services in Southwark include refinishing, sanding & repairs of all types of wooden floorboards including pine floorboards, engineered and solid oak floor boards, bamboo flooring and more.
Choosing FloorWorks for floorboards sanding in Southwark means that your floors are in safe, reliable and expert hands because all of our flooring craftsmen are trained, skilled and well experienced in the craft of wood floor restoration.
Many years of experience in both residential and commercial floor boards sanding projects has equipped us with the necessary skills and knowledge to enable us to be one of the leaders in the floor sanding industry today. We have achieved this because through the years of delivering floor sanding services in Southwark our mission has always been to strive for excellence ensuring our customers satisfaction.
Why Choose Our Dust-Free Floor boardsRenovation Services in Southwark?
Whether it is restoration of the original Victorian pine floor boards or sanding of oak floorboards which are now scratched and damaged, we have what it takes to bring your floor back into great condition and restore the beauty of your home or office.
Using only the latest dust free sanding machinery FloorWorks floor sanders can transform the worn out look of your floors while also ensuring that your home is kept clean and environmentally safe.
We tailor our floorboards sanding services to your specific needs, providing flexible floor inspections and floor sanding services 7 days a week for your ultimate convenience.
We are Bona-certified wood floor sanding company, ensuring that our floorboards restoration services are delivered to the highest industry standards by experienced and trained floor sanding experts.
So give us a call and rest assured that your floors are in the hands of fully insured, trusted floor sanding company in Southwark.
Our professional floor sanding service is also supplemented by a friendly, reliable and knowledgeable customer care providing excellent customer service and flooring expert advice.
All our floor boards restoration} services are preceded by free comprehensive quotations, providing detailed recommendations about the best wood floor sanding approach for your floorboards.
Get your wooden floorboards sanded} by fully insured, reliable floor sanding company – trust FloorWorks flooring experts!
List of Floorboards Sanding Services in Southwark
Floorboards restoration often comes together with a range of other flooring services. Therefore, we offer a complete floor restoration solution for your floorboards including:
- Floorboards repairs, including the supply and installation of reclaimed pine floorboards to replacing missing or damaged boards.
- Insulation fitting, including Rockwool insulation
- Re-fixing any loose floorboards to ensure stability and durability.
- Fireplace and fireplace hearth removal
- Fireplace heart replacement by fitting reclaimed floorboards matching the existing flooring.
- Gap filling of floor boards.
- Floor boards sanding and varnishing.
- Floor boards sanding and oiling.
- Staining of wooden flooring.
- Installation of reclaimed floorboards.
- Installation of wooden floorboards.
- Wood floor aftercare advice and products.
What You Get With Our Floorboards Restoration Service?
To maintain and even exceed the excellent level of floor renovation service that we have been providing over the years, all floorboards restoration services at FloorWorks come with obligation free site visit and quotation, available to you 7 days a week, including Bank Holidays. In addition, to assure you of our floorboards restoration skills and knowledge, FloorWorks customers can rely on Our Floor Service Guarantee as well as a comprehensive Public & Treatment Risk Insurance. So trust the reliable experts in wood floorboards restoration – give us a call and leave the rest to us!
See What Our Clients from Southwark Say About Us...
We adore the look of our floors. Thanks!Jamie Hope, from Southwark, SE1
Check Our Floor Maintenance Advice...
- Wood Flooring For Each Room Of The House
- Why Is Vintage Wood Flooring So Popular?
- Whitewashed Wood Floors - How To Achieve The Look?
- Choosing The Right Wood Species For Your Flooring
- 6 Modern Ideas For Wooden Flooring