Brompton is one of the areas we offer our refinishing, restoring, sanding & repairs of wooden floors and where we try to lay down excellence as a standard in the delivery of our customer service and flooring expertise.
All our domestic and commercial projects, regardless of their size will starts with a comprehensive quotation, free product advice and finish with perfectly smooth finish. We aim to exceed expectations, to keep within the estimate and to impress our clients with our eye for detail and punctuality.
We work with various flooring types - victorian pine floorboards, parquet flooring, solid and engineered flooring. As an established company we have extensive experience with various renowned flooring brands such as Boen, Elka, Kahrs, QuickStep, Xylo and more.
Why Choose Our Dust-Free Floor Sanding Services?
Wooden floors are a valuable asset of your home. Choosing the right flooring professionals will ensure beautiful floors and everyday enjoyment for years to come. As a leading flooring company in London, we strive to deliver the finest refinishing service and dedicated support to Brompton.
Whether its your home, your office, a restaurant or library - you can rest assured that your wooden floors are looked after by fully insured flooring experts using the latest industry leading dust-free equipment.
What Services We Offer in Brompton
Perfectly finished wooden floors can make a huge difference in the environment of your home, and it is an essential part of your businesses image. Just get in touch with FloorWorks in Brompton and will help you achieve it.
When you hire our flooring service you will receive as well a prompt and reliable customer care from professionals who care about your satisfaction. With us, this is precisely what you'll get.
|We do floor sanding and sealing for parquet flooring, victorian floorboards, solid and engineered flooring.|
|Re-oiling of real wood or engineered wood flooring|
|Polishing and re-coating of lacquered wood flooring|
|Floorboards and parquet floor repairs - replacement of floorboards, parquet blocks, engineered and hardwood planks. We do repairs after water leaks, removing and restitching fireplace hearts.|
|Overall and cosmetic gap filling|
|Wood floor staining - whether you are going for lacquer or oil, we have full range of dyes, including whitewash and grey-washed finishes.|
|Insulation and soundproofing - we can insulate your floorboards and decrease draft and noise.|
|Supply and re-lay reclaimed floorboards, solid wood planks and reclaimed parquet blocks to recover damage of existing floors.|
|We can replace any old skirting boards, beading and mouldings|
What's Included In Our Service?
Our floor sanding services come with an obligation free site visit and quotation and free aftercare product advice. When you choose us, you will rely on a restoration service available 7 days a week, including Bank Holidays.
For an extra piece of mind our clients rely on Our Floor Service Guarantee and a comprehensive Public & Treatment Risk Insurance.
Our choice of professional finishes for your floors
- Loba Viva™ or Loba Fusion™ lacquers. These german manufactured low VOC, quick-drying, waterbased lacquers are our default choice of finish for domestic and commercial floors. The floor lacquer is available in matt, satin or gloss and comes in invisible / unfinished look as well.
- The flagship Bona Mega™ and Bona Traffic™ HD lacquers are also available with our services.
- Osmo Polyx™ - our default choice of hardwax-oil product has excellent qualities and application rate. Available Matt, Satin and Gloss sheens.
- We also offer the popular Junckers Strong and Junckers HP Commercial lacquers, from the renowned Danish world leader of hardwood floors.
What Commercial Services We Do In Brompton
- Office Wood Floors Restoration
- Refinishing for Residential Floors
- School Floor Sanding in Brompton
- Floor Renovation of Retail Units & Showrooms
- Pub Wooden Floors Sanding
See What Our Clients from Brompton Say About Us...
Thank you for your effort we are delighted with our floors - they look great.Elly Woods, from Brompton,
Very pleased - a job well done. We will definitely use again your services.Sam Hale, from Chelsea, Brompton, SW3
I'd like to praise your workers - we had a brilliant job. The team were punctual and tidy and were very professional. Our floors look amazing!Muhammad Evans, from West Brompton, SW10
Check Our Floor Maintenance Advice...
- Wood Flooring For Each Room Of The House
- Hardwood Flooring Or Bamboo Floors
- Whitewashed Wood Floors - How To Achieve The Look?
- Why Is Vintage Wood Flooring So Popular?
- Refinish Your Floors With Bona Range of Wood Stains