Norbury is one of the areas we offer our restoration, refinishing and repairs of wooden floors and where we try to lay down excellence as a standard in the delivery of our customer service and flooring expertise.
All our domestic and commercial projects, regardless of their size will starts with a comprehensive quotation, free product advice and finish with perfectly smooth finish. We aim to exceed expectations, to keep within the estimate and to impress our clients with our eye for detail and punctuality.
We work with various flooring types - victorian pine floorboards, parquet flooring, solid and engineered flooring. As an established company we have many years of experience with various renowned flooring brands such as Boen, Kahrs, Junckers, Cheetah, Lifestyle, QuickStep and more..
Why Choose Our Dustless Floor Renovation Services?
Wooden floors are a valuable asset of your home. Choosing the right flooring professionals will ensure beautiful floors and everyday enjoyment for years to come. As a leading flooring company in London, we strive to deliver the finest restoration service and dedicated support to Norbury.
Whether its your home, your office, a church hall or community centre - you can rest assured that your wooden floors are looked after by fully insured flooring experts using the latest industry leading dust-free equipment.
What Refinishing Services We Offer in Norbury
Perfectly finished wooden floors can make a enormous difference in the environment of your home, and it is an important piece of your businesses image. Just get in touch with FloorWorks in Norbury and will help you achieve it.
When you hire our flooring service you will receive as well a prompt and reliable customer care from professionals who care about your satisfaction. With us, this is precisely what you'll get.
|We do floor sanding and sealing for parquet flooring, victorian floorboards, hardwood and engineered flooring.|
|Re-oiling of solid or engineered wood flooring|
|Polishing and re-coating of lacquered wood flooring|
|Floorboards and parquet floor repairs - replacement of floorboards, parquet blocks, engineered and hardwood planks. We do repairs after water leaks, removing and restitching fireplace hearts.|
|Overall and cosmetic gap filling|
|Wood floor staining - whether you are going for lacquer or oil, we have full range of dyes, including whitewash and grey-washed finishes.|
|Insulation and soundproofing - we can insulate your floorboards and decrease draft and noise.|
|Supply and re-lay reclaimed floorboards, solid wood planks and reclaimed parquet blocks to recover damage of existing floors.|
|We can replace any old skirting boards, beading and mouldings|
What's Included In Our Service?
Our floor sanding services come with an obligation free site visit and quotation and free aftercare product advice. When you choose us, you will rely on a restoration service available 7 days a week, including Bank Holidays.
For an extra piece of mind our clients rely on Our Floor Service Guarantee and a comprehensive Public & Treatment Risk Insurance.
Our choice of professional finishes for your floors
- Loba Viva™ or Loba Fusion™ lacquers. These german manufactured low VOC, quick-drying, waterbased lacquers are our default choice of finish for domestic and commercial floors. The floor lacquer is available in matt, satin or gloss and comes in invisible / unfinished look as well.
- The flagship Bona Mega™ and Bona Traffic™ HD lacquers are also available with our services.
- Osmo Polyx™ - our default choice of hardwax-oil product has excellent qualities and application rate. Available Matt, Satin and Gloss sheens.
- We also offer the popular Junckers Strong and Junckers HP Commercial lacquers, from the renowned Danish world leader of hardwood floors.
What Commercial Services We Do In Norbury
- Pub Wooden Floors Sanding
- School Floor Sanding in Norbury
- Refinishing for Residential Floors
- Office Wood Floors Restoration
- Floor Sanding Service for Restaurants
See What Our Clients from Norbury Say About Us...
Astonishing - a job well done. We will definitely use again your services.Erin Allan, from Norbury, SW16
Check Our Floor Maintenance Advice...
- Choosing The Right Wood Species For Your Flooring
- 6 Modern Ideas For Wooden Flooring
- The Most Popular Floors In TV Series
- Refinish Your Floors With Bona Range of Wood Stains
- Why Is Vintage Wood Flooring So Popular?