Our services in Southeast London
We do Parquet Floorboards Hardwood
FloorWorks is proud to offer bespoke floor sanding services in Southeast London.
Coming with a free site visit and a detailed quotation, all our flooring services are performed by experienced, well-trained and fully insured floor sanders who know how to transform your dull and worn out floors into something marvelous.
Our floor restoration offer includes the full range of floor works, such as:
- Wood Floor Repair - we supply and install reclaimed pine floorboards or reclaimed parquet blocks. Where needed, we also refit any loose floorboards or parquet blocks to make sure that the floors are stable and even.
- Wood Floor Gap Filling & Strip Filling - we fill in any gaps between the floorboards or between the parquet blocks with the use of putty made from wood floor resin, which is mixed with fine saw dust. We will wider gaps with the use of wood strips.
- Wood Floor Staining - changing the existing colour of the floors with the use of wood floor stains.
- Wood Floor Sealing - using durable sealants, which are normally either hard-wearing varnish or hard-wax oil to create a long lasting protective layer.
- Stairs and Banisters Restoration - we repair, sand and seal stairs and banisters. We also do staining on banisters and stairs.
Our floor restoration services are also available to our commercial customers in Southeast London in a huge variety of wooden floors including, Schools, Church Halls, Offices, Bars & Pubs, Shops & Showrooms and many more.
Our flooring renovation is available to residents and businesses in Southeast London, covering many areas within the boroughs of Bexley, Greenwich, Croydon, Bromley, Lewisham, Southwark, Hounslow and Lambeth including the following locations and postcodes: